Hi everyone, i wanted to share my first mini with you! i had so much fun that i will definitely be making many more...hehe. For the mini itself i used the Tim Holtz "Baroque" die and medium weight chipboard. For the theme i used the Graphic 45 paper line "Once Upon a Springtime". Using my distress crackle paint "Tattered Rose" i faded from the left to the right. Once the paint was dried i heavily inked over it with "Forest Moss", then took a damp paper towel and wiped the ink off leaving it in the cracks. I then went over the paint again with a Lindy's mica powder in the color "Holly Berry Red Orange".
Thanks for looking!
Recipe for this Spring Mini Album:
- Lindy's Mica Powders in the colors "Mountain lavender", "Daybreak Ruby Red", "Holly Berry Red Orange", "Sunset Red Red" and "Crimson Red Gold"
- Lindy's Magical Mica Powder in "Ghostly Gargoyle White"
- Lindy's Moon Shadow Mist in "Phantom Fuchsia"
- Tim Holtz Alterations Die "Baroque"
- Graphic 45 paper line "Once Upon a Springtime"
- Tim Holts Distress Inks in the colors "Frayed Burlap" and "Forest Moss"
- Tim Holtz Distress Crackle Paint in the colors "Tea Dye" and "Tattered Rose"
- Recollections Leaves and Flowers from my stash
- Prima sprays and flowers from my stash
- Prima Say it in Pearls in the colors pink and white
- Martha Stewart Punch "Large Monarch Butterfly"
- Martha Stewart Punch "Clasic Butterflies"
- Tulle and lace from my stash
- MB's Treasurista Shop Trim, Lace and Fibers
- Momento "Tuxedo Black" ink
- Mod Podge Gloss, ATG and Surebonder Detail Tip glue gun
- Tim Holtz inking tool
- Iamroses.com flower petals and roses
- Pearl Sprays from my stash
- Ruffle Rose trim from Becca!
- Butterfly charms, velcro, brads and half-backed pearls from my stash
- Inkadinkado Stamp Sets "Pattrened Bugs" and "Floral Flourishes"