I think I just might be addicted to making these things. They are just so fun. I can never just make one. I started making stick pins for a swap on LSH and just couldn't stop. So here is what i made and i'm calling them "vintage victorain". I hope you like them and maybe someday you'll just happen to see them in my store....hehe!
Lindy's Celebration Giftaway! Sponsored By Lindy's Stamp Gang
She is super talented and has a heart of gold. Cynthia also has a wonderful crafting site called A lil Scrap of Heaven. She is my scrappy sis and I would greatly appreciate you checking out her blog , youtube, and site/store A lil Scrap of Heaven
These are the stick pins that i made for Laura's stick pin swap on LSH.
I used a sizzix die "box with scallops" to make the box to hold the stick Pins.
Punched 3 tags out of white cardstock with an ek success punch. Stamped my information on the back of the tags. Sprayed the tags with shimmerz vibez and embellished with recollection flowers, pearls, pink ribbon, and a flower eyelet.
For the closure i just hot glued a small piece of magnet strip to the lid and one to the box.
These are the stick pins for the swap. I just had so much fun!!!!
I hot glued a piece of foam inside the box, to hold the stick pins.
Laura thanks so much for hosting this stick pin swap. It was a blast! Please Click here to view the wonderful site!
Wow Cindy Thank you so much!!♥ Thank you for encouraging me to start a blog! Cindy is just the best and all my scrappy sisters! She makes the most georgous things and brings happiness to my heart in so many ways! Thanks for being sunch an important person in my life!♥ To visit Cindy's Blog click Here
To have the honor of receiving the Stylish Blogger Award you must always pay it forward to other bloggers who are fairly new to blogging or to bring more fans to those you enjoy following.
With this award you are to share eight things about yourself. Then pass the award to eight others
So here's 8 things about me:
1. I have a daughtrer, Kaylee, 2 1/2 and i call her my "honey bunny" cause she is sweet as honey and cute as a bunny!...lol
2. I love to cook
3. I love scifi movies and watch all the ones on the scyfi channel
4. Crafting for me isn't limited to just paper crafts, i make minuatures out of clay, make candles, make knick knacks (decorations) and paint also, and i love it all, i'll try anything!
5. I'm 5'1", don't laugh...jk
6. I love chocolate, but not dark and not solid!
7. I stay up late (total night owl!), cause i think sleeping is a waste of time and there arn't enough hours in the day
8. I love to shop and organize, but not for clothes. Really like shopping for others and for craft and decor stuff, darn online shopping and ebay....hehe