I'm so excited about this one! Can't wait to share this with you....so here it goes....
This is a $1 Michaels Birdcage.
I started by getting rid of the bright orange and painted it with white Gesso. I then colored the cage with an alcohol ink in "Meadow". To get a lighter look i took the alcohol blending solution with a sponge and went over the cage lightening the color as well as giving it a weathered look. Then took a ranger paint dabber in white and further distressed the bird cage. I wrapped two white recollections sprays around the bird cage. Then covered the bottom with this gorgeous rose and pearl trim in chocolate.
I painted I am roses flowers with Lindy's Starburst Sprays in the colors "Mountain Lavender Gold", "Wild Honeysuckle" and "Frosted Forget Me Nots". I went over the white flowers with "Creme Brulee Cream" starburst spray. I added all the colored flowers and extra leaves all over the cage".
Thanks for looking
Recipe for this Birdcage:
- Michaels $1 Birdcage
- Lindy's Starburst Spray in Mountain Lavender Gold", "Wild Honeysuckle" and "Frosted Forget Me Nots"
- Iamroses Flowers
- Tim Holts Alcohol Ink in the color "Meadow"
- Tim Holtz Distress ink in "Frayed Burlap"
- Tim Holts Adage Tickets "Live"
- MB's Treasurista Shop Fibers
- Ranger Alcohol Blending Solution
- Recollections White Spray
- Birds Nest and Pink Bird from my stash
- Recollections Leaves
- Rose Pearl trim from my stash
- Ranger Paint Dabber "Snow Cap"
- Golden Gesso 'White"