Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Winner of the Anything But A Card Blogaversary Blog Hop

First, I want to thank Ashley who made this hop possible!!! And all the ladies who participated, all of your projects were great. Everyone was amazing and I hope to blog hop with all of you in the future!!!


Second, I want to thank all of those who hopped on through all of the amazing blogs and left comments and followed us. I truly appreciate all of your fabulous comments and follows. Thank you for participating and making this hop a memorable one!!!


And the WINNER is....

Sandi
Sandi said...
Misty - I love your frame, just beautiful!
I've met all the requirements previously.
♥ Sandi
afunnyladynj at gmail dot com
November 12, 2011 9:37 AM 
Sandi, i will contact you on CCL to get your address!!! Congrats and thanks so much for participating!!!♥

Have a wonderful crafty day!
♥Misty♥

No comments:

Post a Comment