Ingredients : Makes 36 cookies
- 18 oz Jar Natural Peanut Butter
- 1 cup White Sugar
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ¾ cup Chocolate Chunks
- Preheat Oven to 350 deg F. Grease Cookie Sheet
- In medium bowl, stir together peanut butter & sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in baking soda and vanilla. Mix in Chocolate chunks .
- Roll dough into one inch balls and place 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10min. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5min before moving to wire cooling rack
Thanks for dropping by to check out my recipe!
Have a wonderful day!