Welcome everyone to the A Toast To Life Blog hop! I'm glad you could stop by!
If you are coming from Ashley, you are right on track. If you are just coming across my blog and would like to hop along, please start over with Liz as she is our lovely hostess.
There are some fabulous prizes and a great sponsor;
Scraptastical Kreations- http://www.scraptasticalkreations.com/
Sponsoring a $20 Gift Certificate to her shop. WooHoo!
So make sure you hit up all the stops and leave a comment!!!
This blog hop's main objective is to celebrate all the wonderful and meaningful things in our lives. What a fabulous time of the year! A time of the year where we can set goals and plan things with our families and friends and look back at an entire year of memories!!!
For my project i decided to do a layout which i haven't done in so long! I featured the 2 best things in my life; My daughter and my husband!!! Hope you enjoy :)
The best things in my life are my adorable 3 1/2 yr old daughter, Kaylee and my wonderful husband, Jason!!!
I love you guys♥
Recipe for layout:
- K&Co Paper
- Kraft, black, brown and Teal Card Stock
- Teal Cord from my stash
- Studio G $1 acrylic stamp set
- EK Success Boarder Punch and Circle Punch
- "Frayed Burlap" Distress Ink
- 1" Organza Butterflies from MB's Treasurista Shop
- Brown Venice lace from MB's Treasurista Shop
- MFT Die-namics in "Mix & Match Banner" "Fancy Flourish" and "Dainty Doily Duo"
Here is the line up of fantastic ladies whose blogs and projects you won't want to miss!
3. Misty-http://mbtreasurista.blogspot.com/<----- Yours Truly ;)
4. Teresa-http://www.scrappintplace.blogspot.com/<----- Up Next :)
8. Ashley - http://especiallymade.blogspot.com
12. Amy Jo - http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com
Head on over to the next stop, Teresa. Thanks so much for joining us!
Hope you have a very Happy 2012!