Saturday, February 25, 2012

MB's Treasurista Sneak Peek Sunday


Welcome! It’s time for Sneak Peeks to begin for MB's Treasurista's upcoming March Release! The newest release will take place on Thursday, March 1st. Until then, I hope you enjoy samples from my amazing design team. 

Today, my designers are working with the soon to be released acrylic wheat leaves in 6 new colors, 4 different types of new flower trims, 1" crystals in 4 new colors, round pearl bead sprays in 4 colors, new rhinestone trim, Picot trim in 6 colors, crystal w/ bead cap spray, ivory double scalloped lace, 3/4" acrylic butterflies, acrylic butterfly w/ stem in 2 new colors, mini acrylic flowers in 2 new colors, and 4mm pearl trim in 7 new colors...whew that was alot..lol  I can’t wait to see what the girls have done with all that goodness. :)


Be sure to visit with the following designers for your first sneak peeks, and hope to see you again soon! 









***Thanks for Stopping By***
♥Misty♥ 

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if you've read the post I let you for my winning. I sent you an email with my info right away but it was returned undeliverable. Please help on how else I can send you my info. to get my prize.
    Thanks.

    marg0006@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marg, if you have a zibbet account you can send me a message through my shop on there or on my site Creating the Crafty Life. Please let me know if you need further help. Have a great day!
      Misty♥

      Delete