Friday, October 26, 2012

Spooky Recipe Card

Hey everyone, Halloween is just about here and i wanted to share with you this recipe card (Recipe included) for spooky Cupcakes. So i got creative with MB's Treasurista goodies, old and out of the vault (hehe) Cosmo Cricket Paper, and items from my stash. I also made more of these and used them in the Halloween Recipe Card swap at CCL, which was my inspiration. I will be making these cupcakes this weekend and will add a photo of them to this post later. Below the recipe you will find a video where i go into detail about what i did and what i used. I hope you like it!!!!


Recipe Card:




Tag:



Please enjoy and let me know if you try the recipe:


R.I.P Cupcakes


Serving Size: 24           Prep Time: 30 Minutes           Cook Time: 20


Ingredients: 

  • Devils Food Cake Mix 1 
  • Chocolate graham crackers, crushed 6
  • Vanilla Frosting 1 can (16oz)
  • Chocolate crème filled, finger 12 
  • Semisweet chocolate chips 1/3 cup cookies, cut in half

Directions:

  1. Prepare and bake 24 cupcakes according to package directions. Cool completely, about 30 min.
  2. In microwave, melt chocolate chips. Place in a bag, cut tip and pipe R.I.P on each cookie.
  3. Frost cupcake, cut slit to fit cookies. Place cookie carefully and Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs to look like dirt. 



If you want to join swaps, challenges, giveaways or be apart of one of the friendliest communities around, please come check out Creating the Crafty Life!!!


****Happy Halloween!****
♥Misty♥

No comments:

Post a Comment