Thursday, November 1, 2012

Winners for the MBT Halloween Blog Hop and Sketch This Challenge


Blog Hop Grand Prize Winner is..... 

YAY!!! I'm finally home from work. I have been waiting all day to see everyone's Spooky Creations! Going to go hop now! :0)
cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com

and the bonus Social Share Winner is.......

Hi, Misty, I am follower - didn't know about the blog! thanks for sharing will be hopping along on this blog and checking out all the talent.

P.S. Misty, I have now shared your Hop on my FB and my blog. Now time to hop along.



Creative Challenge winner is......

Jayjay

Please click HERE to get more info on her card!!!!



Congrats Ladies!!!!
Please send me a confirmation email at mbstreasurista@gmail.com, you have 2 days to claim your prizes.

Thank you again everyone for participating in the hop and challenge. Be sure to join us 
every 3rd Sunday of the month for our MBT hops and the 1st Sunday of every month for our challenge!!!
There will also be a MBT November Creative Contest starting on the 4th. So please check back!

***Thanks for Stopping By***
♥Misty♥

No comments:

Post a Comment