Saturday, February 2, 2013

DT project St. Paddy's Day top hat

Hi friends it's Kelly here.  I have a Design team project I want to share with you using some of the new Mbtreasurista.com goodies.  It is a top hat that I used a tutorial from Swirlydoos on youtube to create the construction of the hat.  I then covered it in paper, glimmer misted it with Lindys Stamp gang sprays and began embellishing.  The materials from the MBT store were:





                Ruffled eyelet trim glimmer sprayed with Lindys
Ruffled satin green apple trim
Azul spray copic colored in green olive
Petaloo flower center
NEW mini rosette flowers
NEW mulberry leaves
NEW cherry blossom flowers
NEW dove birds I used one on the flower
Green mesh bling
Green satin ribbon trim
NEW hair barrette piece underneath

Head over to Mbtreasurista.com to check out all the new goodies and pre-orders for CHA.  Get them while they last!  ~Kelly

1 comment: