It's the start of a new month and that means it's time to kick off our March Creative Challenge!! So for March's challenge we decided to go with a color challenge. And with Easter coming early this year with less than 4 weeks away, we wanted to use Easter colors, Make since right? and you can make anything with it, sky is the limit. My wonderful designers have created some inspiration projects for you too. As always there will be a prize! I can't wait to see what you create...have fun!!! Read below for challenge entry rules!!!
For some inspiration, please check out what my lovely designers have created, they are the first 3 in the linky and don't forget to show them some love....
Kelly - http://walkelmol.blogspot.com/
8x8 Secret Garden Paper Pad with matching MBT embelishment kit!
Shop MB's Treasurista
- Must use color pallet
- Not required but HIGHLY recommended to use MB's Treasurista products
- Submit Project as a "linky" to the MB's Treasurista Blog Color Me Easter Creative Challenge post or any designers post
- Unlimited Entry submission per contestant
- Follow the MBT blog
- 1 Winner will be selected based on "Like" votes, so get the word out
- Projects must be uploaded by March 23rd 11:59pm
Are you ready? Just select the blue “Click Here to Enter” button below the thumbnails and follow the steps to join the party!