Monday, October 14, 2013

Introducing Kimberly Gillaspy

Today's an exciting day! We are THRILLED to be adding a new amazingly talented guest designer to our MBT family. She has tremendous talent, imagination and you may know her as berlykim37 for all of her amazing work through youtube. So without further adieu, lets welcome:


(Guest Designer Oct-Dec)

I am a mom for two beautiful Children, a wife of 6 years to a wonderful man. I enjoy sharing my love for scrapbooking, card making, sewing,and Mixed media. I love everything about crafting, vintage, tattered and torn, shabby chic; I am a vintage scrap/flea market junkie. Throughout my lifetime I have taught and shared my talent with a variety of age levels.I have worked at several craft and hobby stores and taught all types of crafts, from scrapbooking to making dolls and teddy bears. I have been on several design teams, Pro 31 Designs and SpectraNior. I have created stuff for CHA 2013 summer for Seven Gypsy, Tattered Angels, Canvas Core, and Marion Smith.

Please check out her awesome creativity at:
Kimberly's YT: berlykim37
Kimberly's Blog : Kimberly's Scrap Room

We want to thank you for checking out our wonderful new designer Kim! Also starting this Friday, we will start a fun new event on our blog, Feature Friday, where we will feature our favorite fan projects from the previous week, so make sure to share with us your creations any of the following ways:
or anywhere else and just mention that you used products from MB's Treasurista! Tomorrow we will have incredible crafts for our Creative Inspiration Event and a fun Teach Me Tuesday tutorial on the blog! We hope you'll stop by and see us! Have a delightful day

We always encourage you to post your creations to our Facebook page or Craft Community! We'd love to see what you've been creating with MB's Treasurista!

MB's Treasurista Facebook

"Creating the Crafty Life" Craft Community

Happy Crafting,
Your Friends at MB's Treasurista


Visit MB's Treasurista


pinterest blogger facebook youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment