I really had so much fun making this and can't wait to join another swap or just make one cause i love it.....lol! I used a gorgeous 12x12" sheet of K&Co paper to make the box. I used Tim Holtz metal corners on the bottom. Then made it so it could hand with a luscious coca brown velvet scroll trim from my shop. On the sides i covered the ends with vintage silver buttons that i colored with a chocolate brown copic marker.
I used iamroses gardenias and painted them with several lindy's moon shadow mist in "Phantom Fuchsia", "Golden Doubloons", "Landlubber Green" and "Buccaneer Bay Blue". I also used recollection leaves. Colored a white "say it in pearls" by Prima with a dark chocolate brown copic marker.
One of my favorite things from Tim Holtz are the gorgeous knobs. I have finally brought myself to dip into the hoard vault and use one....sheesh that was hard...lol!
Thanks for looking
Recipe for this Box:
- Lindy's Moon Shadow Mists in "Phantom Fuchsia", "Golden Doubloons", "Landlubber Green" and "Buccaneer Bay Blue"
- Iamroses Flowers
- Tim Holtz Metal corners and Ornate book plates
- Tim Holtz Adage Tickets "Dream"
- MB's Treasurista Shop Trim
- Recollections leaves
- Vintage Buttons from my stash
- White Say it in pearls" by Prima
- Brown Copic Marker
- K&Co paper