Saturday, December 7, 2013

Introducing Sara McDowall & Bona Rivera-Tran

Today's an exciting day! We are THRILLED to be adding two new amazingly talented guest designers to our MBT family. Each one has tremendous talent, imagination and you may know them from their amazing work through youtube. So without further adieu, lets welcome:

An up and coming crafter from Australia with cards, tags and altered art to call her own, you will be in awe to see just what she can do. We are excited to have her create with us all the way from down under!


(Guest Designer Dec-Feb)
Hi, My name is Sara ..I have been crafting for 2 years and have totally fell in love with everything to do with it. I love to make cards and altered projects. Also have my own site on facebook Just Cards By Sara. I also create tutorials,start to finishes and technique video's on youtube. I love making all types of cards and projects but the ones I love making the most would have to be distressed/mixed media.. I love the whole look with ageing and tearing... My favorite items are flowers, different textures and metal...
Please check out her awesome creativity at:
Sara's YT: Just Cards By Sara
Sara's Facebook : Just Cards By Sara

Next we have a crafting legend. You may know her on youtube as LiveLoveScrap or from her amazing design team work with Lindy's Stamp Gang, I am Roses, Accucut and more! She inspires so many with her amazing creations from tags, cards, and mini albums to treat boxes and altered items. We are beyond thrilled to have her creating with us!!!

(Guest Designer Dec-Feb)
Hello Everyone!
My name is Bona and happily married with four lovely girls. I also have an adorable Toy Poodle named Princess. I love to create with different styles, but have to say Shabby Chic is my favorite. I definitely I have a huge weakness for tools. I love to see different ways I can utilize the tool to create multiple projects. I find it not only challenging to myself, but really fun. I look forward to sharing with you my Guest Design projects with MB's Treasurista for the next few months and hope to inspire you to keep on scrappin.
Please check out her awesome creativity at:
Bona's YT: LiveLoveScrap
Bona's Blog : Keep On Scrappin

We want to thank you for checking out our wonderful new designers! Make sure to show them some love. Come back tomorrow for our amazing Mixin It Up with Santa youtube hop, where these ladies will debut and blend their creativity with MB's Treasurista.

Every Friday, we will feature our favorite fan projects from the previous week, so make sure to share with us your creations any of the following ways:
or anywhere else and just mention that you used products from MB's Treasurista! Tomorrow we will have incredible crafts for our Creative Inspiration Event and a fun Teach Me Tuesday tutorial on the blog! We hope you'll stop by and see us! Have a delightful day

We always encourage you to post your creations to our Facebook page or Craft Community! We'd love to see what you've been creating with MB's Treasurista!

MB's Treasurista Facebook

"Creating the Crafty Life" Craft Community

Happy Crafting,
Your Friends at MB's Treasurista


Visit MB's Treasurista


pinterest blogger facebook youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment