Sunday, July 24, 2011

Now open new crafting community!!!

I'm so excited to introduce 
a new crafting network
*Creating the Crafty Life*


Please come and join if you have a 
passion for crafting and want to 
share and connect with others 
while crafting and you may even 
make some friends along the way :)

We have challenges, swaps, 
discussions, live crops, shops, 
and many more fun and 
exciting things to come!

Membership is free so come on 
by and take a look!



Have a wonderful crafty day!
Misty♥

4 comments:

  1. This is really great Misty. I'm so happy for you and so honored to be a part of this community.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun Misty. I am just loading a video and I used some of your ribbon well I didn't use it but I talked about it. You will have to check it out. I am LindaLap on You Tube

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Linda!!! You are so sweet and always comment over here on my blog. Just means the world to me. I think i'm a follower, i'll go check out the vid right now...hehe
    Hugs,
    Misty♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle,
    Thanks so much and i'm honored to have you there!!! Can't wait to have more fun!!!
    Hugs,
    Misty♥

    ReplyDelete