Sunday, October 30, 2011

"BOO" Banner

Hey everyone!!! I have a halloween banner to share with you today. I made this for my partner Cindy for the "Halloween Banner Swap" over at Creating the Crafty Life!!! I painted chipboard with black acrylic paint and covered it with various paper collections. I used K&Co diecuts for the October 31st and the bat.  For the "B" i used a random chipboard letter i had and crackled it with tim holtz black soot crackle paint. I layered it on top of a rosette flower and then on top of a spellbinder's diecut that i also embossed with a tim holtz embossing folder. I finished it off with another k&co diecut. I did the same to the "O" except i used a spider diecut! For the last panel i used Prima and iamsoses flowers along with more diecuts. I also edged each panel with pom pom trim on the top and bottom.







Please stop by and check out Creating the Crafty Life for more swaps and the most friendly community around :)


Thanks for dropping by to check out my project!
Have a wonderful crafty day!
♥Misty♥

No comments:

Post a Comment