Sunday, October 30, 2011

Spiderweb Card for "Halloween Card Swap" @ CCL

 Ok so i'm back with the second set of cards for the halloween card swap @ Creating the Crafty Life!!! I just love this card. Mostly cause i love flowers, halloween and those acrylic wheat sprays...like OMG! So i started with black card stock then my favorite pattern from last years Ravenhead Manor Collection by Recollections. I used a "Happy Halloween" stampabillities wooden stamp for the sentiment. I used a martha stewart spider web edge punch to make the diecut under the sentiment and on the edge of the pennant. 



I love the colors and the way this came out!!! The large flower is from last year and is recollections. The mini roses are prima and recollections and the leaves are iamroses. The wheat sprays which i'm so in love with are from my shop (MB's Treasurista)!!!


I went pretty simple on the inside, layering orange and cray paper from the same collection then some black and cream cardstock. I stamped a cute little spider for a finishing touch. 

Please stop by and check out Creating the Crafty Life for more swaps and the most friendly community around :)


Thanks for dropping by to check out my project!
Have a wonderful crafty day!
♥Misty♥

No comments:

Post a Comment